Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6
    Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Also about how I helped orhers through VK :-

    My friends mom had lost her brothers son who she was very close to suddenly.He committed suicide leading to severe anxiety for her. She stopped eating and talking and had to be admitted in ICU.Sharat Sir suggested “Rescue remedy “which I gave her through EC and through direct request to VK and she improved a lot

    This was my first time healing given to someone other than family.

    Thank you VK and Sharat sir????

    Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6

    About VK helping My daughter and ME…There are so many things..don’t know where to start

    # shield of seven rays and the confidence that every thing’s going to be alright

    # VK helping with traffic

    # Blessing the restaurant food with VK..no more infections or indigestion

    #VK helping my daughter in studies

    # During our vacations we requested VK to make days longer so that we can enjoy to the fullest and bingo We felt we had gone for a month instead of 15 days

    And so many things which seem vain but when they happen give you immense joy

    Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise Mam

    Passing green stones lets you know that liver has gone through cleansing as all who have done it report the same thing as well as Barinder ji who performed liver cleanse through VK also reported the same

    I’ve been advised to do liver cleanse as I suffer from severe unknown allergy (once leading to anaphylactic reaction)for which I have to take life saving steroid injections..Indeed have to carry it with me at all times…

    I did psychic surgery of my Fibroids by rotating VK on my uterus and said Psychic surgery of the Fibroids in my uterus 3 times

    I also did All clear serum and perfect health serum in water and direct..I also did VOB of my uterus

    I have 4 Fibroids of 4 to 8 cms

    They cause certain problems like constipation;frequent micturation; bloated stomach;painful periods etc.Doctors want me to get them removed surgically as according to them any tumour in body should be removed but I’m refraining

    Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Sir why doesn’t it work when I use tbe mimicking effect…I tried doing liver cleanse which I wanted to do for real for my allergies through VK but I didn’t pass green stones…I spoke to Suchitta also regarding this..she said it might take some time so do it continuously for few days..I did it for 12 days but nothing…VK helps a lot in other things but when I want to see things for real and like I did psychic surgery for my uterine Fibroids for 3 months but they are still there in Sonography

    What am I doing wrong

    Nits
    Member
    Post count: 6
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)