Mam thanks a lot ,but I am new learner so sometimes I can't give request properly because it has happened with me , I request VK for something and it has not happen , so can you pls guide us what exactly I should say or can I only say BRAVO SERUM * 3 times will it give benefits for me to remove my car fear while driving.
Also I have one more query as I am watching the video of Sharat sir now I am giving request to VK to enhance effect of this video for VK as I seen in the article ,but I am confused how much gap should I kept on this direct request, because I used to watch 5 videos daily twice in day, and one video is of 2 or 3 min ,so can I watch video with continue giving request VK for each video of 3 min gap , or do I need to wait for 30 min to watch another video ..pls guide mam