Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" di sorry might hve missed . Do I need to add on anything or just continue with watever I m doing .

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I m already taking TWS , ALPHA WOMAN SERUM, GOLDEN SUNRISE, N SHEILD OF 7 RAYS .DAILY

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    @SharatSir sir this child is born with twisted feet ( both legs ) . Plz help as wat serums to use other than perfect health serum . As search option is not helping much . Gratitude for ur help …

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25
    in reply to: To stop a Divorce #21634

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I m using Calm Down Serum to calm down the anger of both the parties .

    After searching only I hve been using these energies . Plz guide where m I going wrong

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25
    in reply to: Car parking issue #21353

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I don't want to harmonize my relationship with him ..he is just not worth talking .I just want him to go his way n leave my space ..don't wana use love serum with him anyways …is their any alternative ?

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    I hve a target of 75 stalls whereas hvnt even reached 50 percent

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    @SharatSir already doing watever u suggested ..infact giving 8 to 10 sessions a day still no changes in my situation .

    Clients not taking interested in booking stalls .plz suggest something

    Nehaagarwal
    Member
    Post count: 25

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I know about total wealth serum bt want to know wat other combinations can be used for her best to fetch her fast results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)