Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Bulging disc #23972
Thank you ma'am
in reply to: Bulging disc #23970Sorry ma'am about asking doubt of VOB..I didn't read your msg properly
in reply to: Bulging disc #23969Thank you ma'am..can I add gym serum with this..or should I avoid gym serum as doctor has advised not to do any physical exercise? And also what to chant while doing VOB.. should I only chant Golden sunrise or pain care serum?
Thank you Suman ji Rakhi ma'am and Sharat sir … yesterday my son appeared for an interview for job placement.i was continuously charging his aura with respect, success and extraordinary luck.and was also requesting VK to make universe work in his favour..and today he got email that he is selected… salary is less as compared to other companies in same business..but I'm sure this was the best for him and his growth
Great!!! More power to you and your husband
in reply to: VK brought my parents after 6 years #22748Very heart touching experience…as I also miss my parents..happy for you ????????????????
Thank you Rakhi ma'am
in reply to: Stock market #22416Ok sir.. thank you
in reply to: Search for house #22265Thank you so much Ma'am and sir and dear VK bhaiya
in reply to: Search for house #22263The energies worked and they found house of their choice
in reply to: Search for house #22262Thank you sir
Wow… thank you for sharing this wonderful experience
I searched with the title of law of karma
Thank you so much ma'am
I need to search with law of karma title?
-
AuthorPosts