Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21

    Mam

    All clear serum to clear issues at workplace

    Gym serum because I am unable to go to gym these days because of a pain in my neck

    And bravo serum to keep me confident in various situations

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: Sandwich ec #15267

    Thank you so much msm

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: No results #11192

    Thanks to all of u fr giving positivity… I need ur support

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: No results #11182

    I ve been looking fr a maid or servant who would stay with me on permanent basis न be very loyal n excellent worker… But I वे not been able to arrange one

    Though a temporary maid is coming but she does not suffice all d needs

    I was asked to give a request directly to vk.. I did.. But no output

    I even asked for admission of my son in a particular college… But he was nowhere I n d list.

    Though he has been placed well now

    But wat i mean is… These were serious problems which i wanted to be resolved by vk

    But I am disheartened

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21

    thank you so much sir

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: want a good servant #9562

    thank u so much mam

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: want a good servant #9555

    gratitude to all of u and espaecially to vk …but this is really a disturbing aspect in our lives right now…if u can help me plz…

    i might be doing mistakes on this forum…plz excuse me fr that

    mini1969
    Member
    Post count: 21
    in reply to: want a good servant #9554

    ive been keeping servants …on permanent basis all through my life… everything has been going fine till last 1 year since my old servant left…in fact he was thrown out by my husband becoz he had gown up n in d process had developed some bad habits which were not acceptable…now fr d past one year we have been trying to get a new servant…so many boys came but nobody sticks on one pretext or the other…

    i feel my old one has used some kind of force to stop us from having a good n permanent help…my job profile has also changed n so i am not able train the new ones…i am going on only with the help of part timers…but its not a smooth working

    and with my kind of a nature to be a perfectionist , i am really upset till everything goes on nicely at my place…i mean taking care of my husband , kids n .. my home , lawn etc..

    plz help ..how to use vk, swn ecs for the purpose..i want to have a nice n faithful permanent servant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)