Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • milan
    Member
    Post count: 6

    thank you for your reply

    milan
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    Last week I bought my dream car .. with the help of Vk.

    7 months ago VK gave a hint to me and now I own that.

    I do not know how I managed to get that, really surprising, truly amazing.

    thank you Vk .. thank you, mam. thank you, sir.

    milan
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    thank you mam.

    Got amazing results by request – "VK please activate energy to sell my

    car at best price now."

    Thank you thank you thank you so much..

    now please help to get my desired car with no hassle.

    milan
    Member
    Post count: 6

    As per ur instruction I found below stated story..

    I ll start following same requests from now.

    Thank you .

    Golden Sunrise to all

    I am sharing my another VK success story how i sold my car at

    best price more than 40k benefit.

    l use my VK nearly for one month to give GOLDEN SUNRISE

    ALL CLEAR SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to sell my car.

    I also request VK simply "VK please activate energy to sell my

    car at best price now."

    Now i am happy that i get best deal for my car

    Gratitudes to Sharat Kumar Sir for VK and Cosmic Serums are

    so helpful in daily lite.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)