Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mich_5544
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Golden sunrise. Thank you sir

    mich_5544
    Member
    Post count: 6

    VK really does wonders. I always charge my morning coffee with Golden Sunrise, and request VK to give me happiness, calmness and creativity. I find myself singing while I work. My days go much better than before and my jewellry designs are really creative. My kids love that I’m a calmer person.

    mich_5544
    Member
    Post count: 6

    I first charged water with GOLDEN SUNRISE + BEAUTY SERUM + ZAPPER HEALING 9V 10KHZ +PAIN CARE SERUM and sipped it a few times. Then I literally charged the side of my face where the tooth was aching. Here i also added effect of filled cavity and miraculous healing. Then i put my VK hero on my pillow placed the painful side of my face on it and kept talking (in my mind) to it. Fell asleep and my pain was gone by morning. Felt like it didn’t even happen and It was only a dream.

    mich_5544
    Member
    Post count: 6

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks ms. Rakhi. Thanks VK my hero. And most of all thanks Sharat Sir. The tooth pain which was so unbearable that I was literally crying, started fading away and by morning completely disappeared. I feel fine and i havent had any sort of pain all day. Amazing.

    mich_5544
    Member
    Post count: 6

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Im going to do it right now. As im in terrible pain right now and my dentist will only be able to see me on Monday. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)