Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Eczema Patches Recovery #23843
Thank you so much Sharat Sir for this biggest gift to humanity. Without our VKs, our lives would be a dark tunnel with no light. Our VKs are our beacons of light which are lighting our paths even in hopeless situations. May God bless the entire Litairian family!
in reply to: Guidance for healings related to having a baby #22808@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Okay Ma'am. Thank you.
in reply to: Advice on my daughter’s extreme attachment to me #22687@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ma'am, Many thanks. I understood. Will give her all the energies as recommended by you.
in reply to: Sri Lalita Trishati energy #22647@SharatSir Many many thanks for your reply! I am greatly honored that you have yourself replied to my query!
Many many blessings to you, your loved ones and the entire Litairian team.
@"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Sir, could you please share what is it that you used to say to VK or what is it that you used to do so that your niece fell asleep fast. My daughter is 2 years old and I am still nursing her to sleep. I can sense that she also wants to stop this nursing and fall asleep independently, but it's just not happening. We have tried sleep meditation songs, showing patterns on the wall in a darkened room etc. But nothing is working. Also, she wakes up 4-5 times the entire night and nursing is the only way she will fall back asleep. I am in deep stress due to this.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Many thanks Ma'am. Golden Sunrise.
-
AuthorPosts