Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: How does vk really work #23203
Thankyou for replying Rakhi ji. However that I meant is if it has to happen with divine's wish then y use vk. This is something that I am trying to understand
in reply to: Unable to work with complete efficiency #17642@Remo His boss is really good and doesn't bother my husband. Anyway Thankyou
in reply to: Unable to work with complete efficiency #17625Ohk thankyou.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" so it should be like send GS n all clear serum to (name's) pending office work now x 3, correct?
in reply to: Stray dog issue #17069Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir I would request you to please help me with the above issue. Thankyou in advance.
in reply to: Current job or new job how to be happy #16958@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise. My question is how can I stop him from leaving this job. N he should work in his office happily
in reply to: Current job or new job how to be happy #16957Golden Sunrise. My question is how can I stop him from leaving this job. N he should work in his office happily
in reply to: House on rent #16955Thankyou so much
in reply to: House on rent #16908Thank you fr replying. Golden Sunrise. Do I have to mention any house specifications during request.
in reply to: Sigil charging #14040Ok. Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir
in reply to: Sigil charging #14035Do I have to request VK in my own words like, VK please charge and activate all my sigils now x 3
in reply to: Marriage at stake #12559Thank you.. wanted to know how to use energy accumulated on EC? As in drink charged water or any other way
in reply to: Marriage at stake #12513Thank you again for a very prompt reply.. i have two more questions, is the effect of energy same if we drink charged water or send direct energy for 30 mins. Or 1 is more effective then other. And can we clean the EC with cloth if there is dust accumulated on it or cleaning with cloth will affect the energy formed in the energy circle.
in reply to: Marriage at stake #12507Can I use the above ECs for relationship healing. Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts