Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you so much, my dear teacher: It’s always lovely to read your posts and learn from you. So, let’s say I were to wear two VKs on the same wrist without any other bracelets, meaning they touch each other (and obviously aren’t working on any specific request), that mean they’ll function as a single VK rather than separately… Is it counterproductive to do this anyway? Or is it better to simply separate them to receive a double energy effect? Just to clarify how the energy works.
Obviously, I am referring to both @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher".
I am clarifying this because my second language is not English, and I hope I do not make too many mistakes that could cause misunderstandings. I am trying to help myself with the translator
It is wonderful to receive guidance and teachings from your experience and awareness. I feel honoured and deeply grateful for all your kindness and helpfulness. The gentle and caring energy you radiate is very noticeable.
Thank you so much. May you always be blessed. Golden Sunrise to your life and your growth.
Excellent suggestion, I will definitely follow it. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Yes, of course. Working with VK stimulates ideas and inspiration, and it’s great to experiment, as you always suggest.
In fact, I would also like to try charging a perfume with different energies together (a maximum of 5 if I remember correctly, right?): floral essences, cosmic serums, color frequencies, vibrations of the gods, etc… (obviously in harmony with each other for the chosen purpose). I think perfume is a valid and complementary means of healing and self-care, and can be useful when people cannot take flower essence drops orally, for example, as essences sprayed on the wrists, behind the ears, in the center of the chest, and on the temples are a valid alternative.
Even in that case, being liquid, I suppose the energies will be retained in the perfume for a long time, until the perfume is used up. Is that correct? Is there a maximum time for which water or liquids (such as perfume) retain the energy charged by VK, to your knowledge, based on your experience? I remember that for other denser or solid substances (body cleansing or beauty products, food, clothing, etc.) there is a maximum time and we have to check, according to our inner guidance, when to recharge…
I apologize if these are questions that have already been asked, I am studying the material on VK and it is very extensive, and sometimes questions arise that I have not yet found answers to. Thank you very much. Golden Sunrise
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your expert guidance and your great helpfulness and kindness. I feel truly blessed not only by the presence of VK and Sharat Sir in my life, but also by all of you teachers and VK users who share here for the knowledge and benefit of everyone. You are all always in my blessings. GOLDEN SUNRISE
-
AuthorPosts