Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Manju
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Grateful sir …..thank You so much ????

    Manju
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Vk miracle while was on transportation i had dad vk in my one hand and mine in another suddenly he bit his o2 pipe saturation reach 66 doc start shouting i knew something was wrg i was alrdy chanting gs & acs frm begining but wit hearing that i chanted more and louder i said…. vk- gs , acs help….. and in seconds we made it to other hosp and they did all necessary things to stabalize him. Tx to vk he is stable and put in new hosp . They dont allow him to put vk . Pls help allow that . Pls help so doctor take him out of sedation… frm yst if i enter i rotate on him gs,so7r, energy of mahamritunjay mantra,phs,balance serum and use one of it to boost energy of other vk . My brother is vk holder too dave chugani he is sending the homeophaty healing you sent. Both of us non stop sending healing. Pls help us in this difficult time . Tx to vk ,you, sharat sir. Pls get our father out from this… gs. ????????

    Manju
    Member
    Post count: 9

    GS sent your healing alrdy every hr as much as possible

    plan to change hospital as this hosp slow pls hlp so the new hosp will be eficient and all will be smooth and also his vital stable .GS

    Manju
    Member
    Post count: 9

    I did GS,Immune Serum,Balance Serum and So7R in his water and i plan to request same at vaccination point. Tx maam. You are awesome to answer asap

    Manju
    Member
    Post count: 9

    GS maam tx for your advice . Vk has helped me earlier when I had misplaced some stuff and with Sharat sir guidance how to do it, I managed to recover it. I do my GS, TWS, SO7R,BS to myself every night daily. Perhaps i should do it more often until I get results . I will also do wat you advise abt the learning . Thanks .GS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)