Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hi Sharat sir,
The doctors said there is sepsis infection.. Can you please suggest which serum can I use for this condition ???
Thanks a lot, Sharat Sir..!! I have been told so about entities ..So, I was worrying a lot.
I will surely send all related serums to father for his healing..Thank you so much..!!
Maam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" , I talked to one spiritual person
and they said my father is having entity attack and trying to possess.
I requested VK to activate to give the effect of
Bhoot Pret Nivaran Puja and Homa 3
Sudarshana Homa 3
Hanuman Maala Mantra Homa 3
Golden Sunrise 3
Maha Mruthyunjaya Homa *3
Miraculous Amrita of Immortality
to my father.
I am not near him, so not able to do VOB.
Can I request this every 5-10 minutes as this is emergency ..
Thank you.
Okay thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ..!!
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" .!
Okay sure, I am doing VOB for the abdomen ..
Since ascites is not related to one
particular organ or system, I am confused about how to request for PS for ascites.
-
AuthorPosts