Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Very important meeting Tomorrow #20728
Thank you sir
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20580Thank you ma’am
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20578Good evening maam.My dad is having numbness in his right leg Lower limb . Pls tell what serums should I give through vob and direct request.
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20569Thank you ma’am
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20567I sometimes face gum inflammation.can I do vob or just tell vk by simple request to heal.pls tell
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20566Ok.Thank you
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20563Can I give psychic surgery by keeping vk on my ultrasound report in which cyst is visible.pls tell
in reply to: I have sebaceous cyst on the left side of my back #20542Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)