Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much. I got some clarity now.

    May be I have to keep pure intention to REACH USA NOW and let the universe and VK work on the suitable way.

    My work as a healer is to support myself financially while am studying because I have no intention to continue in the medical field anymore.

    I appreciate your help

    :thankyou

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16
    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much for all answers and guidance.

    The PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, To be consumed alone or I can add to another serum combination?

    Each group of serums is combined of 3 or 4 serums, GS and mantra.If I requested from KV the first group of serums, within this group, should I request all the 4 combination together and keep VK aside for 30 minutes then move to the other group? or I request one by one and keep VK aside for each request then move to the other group?

    Yes I used to prepare my serums daily with 20 rotations, may be it was just the feeling of disconnection.

    :thankyou

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    <3 <3 <3

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    My VK(Michelle) have helped me in this step and will be with me all the way to my new life :)

    Yesss! my baby VK will arrive in one week. Her name is Nina :)

    Thank you so much for this guidance on using the help of VK to get VS. Customs in my country is very tight and the courier will not be able to deliver VS to my home. @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" is so helpful and have given me nice solution and I will follow it . I will receive VS here in KSA and take it with me to my country. Am also thinking how I can pass the customs with it !! I will Request like this ( Michelle GOLDEN SUNRISE, MAKE WAY FOR VS AT MY HOME NOW). Thank you for this suggestion, it came in the right time.

    Yes! VK(Michelle and Nina) will help me to pass pure Reiki energies to my clients :)

    Cosmic serums for my clients! Brilliant idea :)

    Nowadays am concentrating on my own healing with KV, comic serums and cosmic codes videos. Also continue learning about VK here in the forum and the website.

    Next step I will look at the experiences of Reiki healers with VK. I will mark it in my notebook.

    Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" , am benefiting so much from your knowledge and generosity in delivering the information. God bless you.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE :)

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much for your reply and valuable links. I have gone through all of them, I appreciate it.

    I know Vk is a very powerful divine tool and can mimic any healing modality. I have so many experiences with my VK for one week now. Just today I requested another one to use as pendant and am in the process to get VS for my family home as well.

    I have no doubt in the power of the inventions of @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" and I appreciate his efforts so much, am very lucky and blessed to have two VK in my life.

    Am studying Reiki levels to practice as profession, I love it and I want it as a replacement for my current Job. Am changing my line in life. will go to study art and work as Reiki healer at the same time.

    This is the reason am studying Reiki levels and receiving my first attunement next week.

    Thank you so much,

    Golden Sunrise

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Lots of thanks and appreciation :)

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Okay great. Thanks :)

    How I can use Michelle help with specific chanting like (REACH USA NOW) or with cosmic codes videos?

    Can I just place a simple request or I should follow specific way?

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate your encouragement and generosity.

    Nicely detailed and satisfying answer.

    Now I can relax and focus on creating the life I want with the help of Michelle.

    I feel very lucky and blessed to be here and having this experience.

    one more question:

    Before preparing the serums, I make the water high PH, more vital like natural spring water (with the help of Michelle).So it will be healthy for drinking. is this okay? or it is not necessary? as you know the water is bottled in plastic and contain fluoride and unbalanced most of the time.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I took my serums this morning and just from nowhere I felt the courage to face my financial issues! Whenever it come to finance/money, I always keep it the last because in the back of my mind it is very big issue and need more time and effort to solve!!

    Now it is time to fix all my financial issues! I feel it and I am ready for it.

    I have read the article about Total Wealth Serum and I know it can not be mixed with some serums.

    Can I prepare a Third bottle with Total Wealth Serum?

    What other combinations can I add??

    Description of my money issues:

    ( I want more income, more money, to save money, to stop loosing money, stop overspending, clear my negative believes and thoughts about money, clear my fears and worries when it comes to money, I want to enjoy making money from a job that I love(not my current job), I want easy shifting and start of my desired job ) :)

    Thank you so much :)

    Golden Sunrise :)

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I appreciate your detailed reply, it will help me so much as starting point :)

    Will read all the recommended articles as well :)

    God bless you,

    Golden Sunrise

    Majida
    Member
    Post count: 16

    I appreciate your reply and useful comments which I will follow as I continue to learn and explore Michelle.

    Yes I have read the TIPS, diving in the BASICS OF VIBBES KADA daily and have gone through the other discussion sections as well :)

    Just I want to start in a right way and I will learn gradually as am reading the posts and valuable replies and comments from all the respected teachers here :)

    Michelle and I have started communicating since yesterday :) today she helped me to reduce the saltiness of my breakfast, she charged my favorite song with peace and love energy, she also increased the PH of my drinking water and make it similar to natural spring water!

    Her potentials are endless! I love her and appreciate her help so much and above all, the appreciation and gratitude to Sharat Sir who blessed us with this invention, God bless him .

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)