Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
We all are happy on central govts chnages to 370. please activate SO7R for indian troops deployed in Kashmir to control the situation.
Please activate SO7R specially for indian Airforce pilots reported missing in action today. Pak media is reporting capturing of 2 pilots.
Mukesh ji,
I am just adding my 2 cents. 6-7 months ago I was looking for job after being jobless for gap of 1 year. I initially targetted few specific companies, but things didn't worked out. So I changed my intention(yes with VK) to best desiring job for best of my capabilities. I got call from my friend who had job offer from an mnc. One other guy had denied the job offer in last minute, so my friend remembered that I too was available. I joined the company in next 2 weeks with good increment. I understand that we should have clear cut intension and burning desire, but life is pretty strange. It may offer us something much more worthwhile in long run then what we think is best at present. VK or universe knows what's the best for us. We should ideally work towards our goals with full dedication without attaching to end result(yes Bhagwat Gita philosophy). It's just my suggestion sir. I wish your son for the best in his academic and career life. Thank you.
I have a little experience to share. My friend had a burn wound near his knee while ironing his cloths. It was wet as water gets accumulated for burn wound. He had to travel abroad next day and was worried as it pained when he wore full trousers. I gave VOB with intention of fast healing. On his return he told me that his wound not only dried but also healed with next 2 days.
in reply to: Bleeding in 11-12th week of pregnancy #9935VK teachers appreciated if could you please priorities tips on pregnancy and garbh Sanskar.
in reply to: Bleeding in 11-12th week of pregnancy #8933Thanks Rakhi ji. No issues Gayatri Ji. We learn from our mistake. The best thing is VK knows what's is good for us, so no worries. Bleeding has stopped and doctors will do ultrasound for foetus health check. Thank you all.
in reply to: Bleeding in 11-12th week of pregnancy #8927Bleeding has slowed down now. Thanks a lot Gayatri Ji. Thanks to Sharat Sir to invent such a wonderful product which gives us strength to face all situations of life. VK not only makes helps us in every situation but makes us become a better human to look beyond ourselves and help others. Thank you all.
-
AuthorPosts