Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Sir for this lovely healing idea. I will definitely try this for my family and friends.
in reply to: All work done Comfortably with VK #18121Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and Thank you @SharatSir .
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you mam
in reply to: Brain Serum helped with my Gastric Pain #17742@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam you are on point about vertigo. I have low blood pressure and vertigo problems. Thank you so much for suggesting Balance Serum.
<3@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you Sir????
in reply to: Brain Serum helped with my Gastric Pain #17727@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you so much mam for your wonderful suggestions. <3
in reply to: Prepare Natto without a starter with VK mimicking #17726@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks mam for your suggestion. I will definitely use safety and security next time when I prepare it.
in reply to: VK helps to Regenerate with Wonders #17725@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks for sharing so many amazing tips which helps us in our life.
Thanks for your Thanks Puneet Sir and Rakhi Mam
in reply to: VK Helped me with my Fear #16889Thanks Puneet Sir for your Tip.

-
AuthorPosts