Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Mouth Health #23435
Ok thank you ????
in reply to: VK TIP 39 : Easy Tip for HEALTHY TEETH #23100GOLDEN SUNRISE WHEN CHARGING DISTANTLY DO WE NEED TO KEEP VK ASIDE FOR 30 MINS AFTER EACH ENERGY OR CAN SEND ALL TOGETHER AND THEN KEEP ASIDE
in reply to: Healing leg pain and losing weight #22982in the above post related to losing weight what was ES for ?
Thanks so much:)
Can we use this process for acidity too.Vk please mimic energy and effects of ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FOR negating acidity ,Thank you.
in reply to: Faster ways of mimicking Videos #22960You are so helpful!God bless you
in reply to: Burning sensation #22929Sorry instead of the folded hands emoticon this question mark went ????♀️
in reply to: Burning sensation #22928Thank you Rakhiji ???? ????
in reply to: Golden Heart meditation #22922Got it thanks!
in reply to: Faster ways of mimicking videos #22921Sure !Thank you
Just a clarification needed – is it Activate me CORRECTING VISION…..
I thought me was written by mistake but pl correct me
THANK YOU
in reply to: Faster ways of mimicking Videos #22912Can I watch all the videos in sequence as suggested for someone else with the intention that he is receiving the benefits of the video
in reply to: Neighbour creating problem #22908Ok.Thank you
in reply to: Neighbour creating problem #22905Thank you .I did send One soul serum and love serum to both day before yesterday .But yesterday this demand for money came up so …Also it appeared to me that love serum cannot be sent on behalf of someone .Please give clarity on this .I will send Shield of 7 rays as suggested .Should I continue with One soul and Love serum .
Do I just hold VK and say " VK please send one soul serum ×3 and Love Serum×3 to my husband and ___.Thank you "
-
AuthorPosts