Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ok Thank you so much
Rakhi mam,
I have one doubt
VK (GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR THE PERSON WHO IS BEST AND TRULY DESERVING FOR ME IN MARRIAGE NOW FOREVER)*3
This is the correct method of requesting VK right? Iam going through basics but some times I do get confused a bit..Hence asking for correct guidance..Thankyou
in reply to: Duaghter got hurt . #16224Thankyou..will do as adviced..and update
Yes..Gratitude to Sharat Sir and VK..its becoming my best friends..thanks for all the guidance..
Golden sunrise Rakhi mam,
I got my first experience about Vk's blessing.Finally got to know the person I was.trying to involve was not worth my time and love.Thanks for guidance.. feeling blessed..!
in reply to: I am not able to work with VK, plz help #16190Thanks..will read again and again..untill I feel confident.. and understand the basics
..
in reply to: Addicted to mobile #16189Sure..Thanks..for guiding ..Golden sunrise..
in reply to: I am not able to work with VK, plz help #16181Also the reason I directly started working for relationship issue is..I read in point..we need to concentrate on the most required area where healing is required ..and for.me currently it is my relationship area..Also I don't have multiple intentions currently ..it's just one intention..Hence I started like that.Please guide me mam..Iam just a layman..in need of guidance and help..Thanks..
in reply to: I am not able to work with VK, plz help #16180Sure madam..I will start with small things..first..currently I am in a very down emotional state..so may be I jump to conclusions..Sorry for that..Will try to connect to VK by going through basics properly..Golden sunrise
in reply to: I am not able to work with VK, plz help #16177Golden Sunrise,
Even I felt so..that VK is not responding.. I will try this method..visibility by one week should I feel the difference?
Thankyou so much..will follow.. Golden sunrise
.
in reply to: Solution for dark circles and anti aging skin #16175Thankyou..
Golden sunrise Rakhi madam..Thanks for the pointers you told me.I felt bad when he did so..he is a divorcee( itd second marriage for both of us) and the situation /hardships what he faced earlier has made him to behave in this particular way.I have also faced a lot in life and never had love and respect which I wanted from my partner.. and when I met the current person got attached to him a lot.Even now not able to take something like this done by him.Hoping my friend VK will help me to have a loving relationship and partner for life..and have peaceful happy life futhur
…
Golden sunrise.. Thankyou for valuable and prompt reply .@ rakhi mam..he is in love with me but believes in horoscope a lot .There are some hurdles in the horoscope hence he is behaving in this way on adivce of astrolger.I will follow the advice given..Thanks so much
-
AuthorPosts