Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
I have tried different serum already, such as all clear serum, balance serum, calm down serum….but none of them can remove my trapped emotion fast enough. I can release them by using Tapping or other methods(or just a good sleep), but I think that is not so effective, especially when I am working.
Thanks
in reply to: Cant see the improvement, Eczema #14110I know we need time to heal the big problems, but is there some small things I can do get the "proof"?
thanks,I will try that
@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
Can you suggest the best way to release the emotion in daily life, for example when fear or anger suddenly arise, thank you!
Thanks
in reply to: how to make use of VK when i am sleeping #13903Can I record my requests as mp3,for example" Total Wealth Serum*3 to my career"
and keep playing that audio tracks as a background music while sleeping?
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)