Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Cough and cold #21442

    Okay didi thank you..I wasn’t used Dfev serum, instead I used immune serum,…now I am going to try this, definitely I will share my result

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Cough and cold #21440

    I too follow the same didi, but not able to get result, I don’t know what’s wrong

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Cough and cold #21434

    Please reply.

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you sir ji, for showing me the protected path

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you sir, sir one question are those types of yantras also carry negative energies? If yes I don't use them

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Sharat sir and rakhi didi , with so much of fear I am writing this ,it is time 2.49 AM , yesterday I found Saraswati yantra and Sade sathi nivarana yantra in my home I think it is brought by my father since long ago , before sleeping around 12 AM I request my VK maa to enhance the effect of these yantras for me, and I kept my vk maa on those yantras and I slept but after 2 hours I felt such a worst feeling that someone is lock my neck for killing and my whole body along with my bed is shaking , I felt some negative energy is around me, suddenly I woke up and take back my vk maa from those yantras and charge the water with Hanuman chalisa and shield of 7 Rays , I drank that charge water and sleep , plz help what is the meaning of this incident I am completely afraid…..

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Sharat sir and rakhi didi , with so much of fear I am writing this ,it is time 2.49 AM , yesterday I found Saraswati yantra and Sade sathi nivarana yantra in my home I think it is brought by my father since long ago , before sleeping around 12 AM I request my VK maa to enhance the effect of these yantras for me, and I kept my vk maa on those yantras and I slept but after 2 hours I felt such a worst feeling that someone is lock my neck for killing and my whole body along with my bed is shaking , I felt some negative energy is around me, suddenly I woke up and take back my vk maa from those yantras and charge the water with Hanuman chalisa and shield of 7 Rays , I drank that charge water and sleep , plz help what is the meaning of this incident I am completely afraid…..

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you Didi???? my sister is blessed with baby girl….both are healthy ????????

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Sir today my sister is going for her delivery, she is not experiencing the labor pain ,and doctor put saline for bringing the labor pain, and they said if labor pain not come ,then possiblity of normal delivery is less, what to do sir plz help me

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you madam, i will follow your guidance…

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Golden sunrise

    I am very happy to write this, i felt sudden miracle, yesterday my sister has itchiness on her Full body i send the energy of GS, all clear serum, beauty serum, zaffer healing ( VOB+ water charging) within 15 minutes she said that sister my itchiness goes away, and today morning my mother eye get swollen she is unable to cook, i charged small glass of water with GS, eye care serum, pain serum, all clear serum , with single sip of charged water she felt completely okay her eye pain goes away, i am very thankful to you sir tha k you thank you thank you for giving me the VK maa

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you madam ji

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you madam ji ✨????

    Laxmisidnal
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Sir or madam plz guide me ,how to use more than one serum or energy while doing VOB for particular organ… I searched alot but unable to find out the answer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)