Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: My second success story…Now with faith #13328
Nice experience keep it up
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13242Golden Sunrise. Nice to know wonders of Divine VK. Your Faith and Patience has given you fruit
Golden Sunrise
Very inspirational. VK can do anything as per our need. Thankyou for sharing Rakhi ji
in reply to: Serum for Hernia #11584Thank you Maam
in reply to: Serum for Hernia #11581Namaste
My mother’s hernia is giving her lots of pain. I am being giving her the serums mentioned. Doctors say go for operation though at present it is not serious but if it gets serioused than emergency operation will be the only solution. Though I trust my VK , I am bit confused. The gap is of 3 inches please advice me
Thank you
in reply to: My friend is been harrassed by civic authorities #11372Thank you I shall follow
in reply to: My friend is been harrassed by civic authorities #11353Ok Maam I shall do that. It seems their neighbour had some clash with them 7 months. He is having lots of influence. Through some political link and involving some social worker he has done the complains. Usually these complains are not taken that seriously but he has some influence so the complain has reached the Muncipal Commissioner. Because of Commissioner’s pressure BMC is now digging all the aspects.
But my friend is in trouble it is all money game and my friend is simple middleclass working guy for him to bribe them would be difficult task.
in reply to: My friend is been harrassed by civic authorities #11332Thanks Rakhiji
I searched and now feel SO7R is appropriate for this situation. I also found video for protection by Sharat Sir.
Thankyou
in reply to: Serum for Hernia #10524Thank you once again
in reply to: Serum for Hernia #10478Thankyou Rakhi ji
Sure with check the Basic
Thank you
Sure with check the Basic
Thank you
in reply to: Money not being paid #10236Ok Thank you
in reply to: I amnew VK user ? I am using VK with Heart Serum. #10164Ok Sir will surely check
Thank you for ur prompt reply. Namaste
-
AuthorPosts