Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Losing Business #15036
Thank you @"Sanjay Roy
in reply to: Losing Business #15021Thankyou Rakhi ji.
@Arunkumar –Sorry did not understand-
in reply to: Losing Business #15018I Have regular business. It is just that now I have started losing clients. With VK I use TWS, AMS,GS, and ACS. In Between I had felt need so was using Hanuman Chalisa but once I found taste of water normal I stopped using Hanuman Chalisa.I also keep watching Sharat Sir’s Video of Increase Sales and Attract Clients.
Golden Sunrise
Truly a wonderful experience
VK can help a lot if you have strong determination.
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14443SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to all affected people and CALM DOWN SERUM to all cyclone affected people
Golden Sunrise
I also feel the force of repulsion many a times. It gives the feeling of being connected with VK
A sort of signal ya it is done
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Nice to know that we can use any healing modality with Divine VK and get same results
Thank you Rakhi ji for sharing
Great Miracles
in reply to: Cancer Healed in 2 months #14118Great Miracle
VK does wonderful Miracles
in reply to: Miracle of Sai mantra #14064OM SAI RAM
The name of Lord VITTHAL has TTH when we say VITTHAL it gives some pressure on Heart. Chanting VITTHAL VITTHAL cures the blockages of Heart. The devotees walk bare foot and chant VITTHAL VITTHAL VITTHALA PANDURANG VITTHALA. Many devotees have been cured of blood pressure and heart issues. This was telecasted in marathi news.
Healing Mother Earth itself is Divine idea ????
Golden Sunrise sharing encourages others to experiment with VK
-
AuthorPosts