Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Behavioural issues with Children #20165
Thankyou Sirji …
in reply to: Trusting VK, angry with family on beliefs #14929GOLDEN SUNRISE
I want to share my experience on sending GOLDEN SUNRISE + ONE SOUL SERUM + LOVE SERUM to me & my husband. I gave the healing 5 – 6 times by direct request that day & I received a phone call from my husband while I thought he will be angry with me and also we enjoyed that evening by having conversations till late night. :+1: )
Thanks VK, Sharat Sir & Rakhi Mam.
Now I will also add CALM DOWN SERUM in the above healing for the ego issues for both of us.
in reply to: Trusting VK, angry with family on beliefs #14920Rakhi Mam – The combination of GS + LS + OSS will also heal the ego issues between us that is generally visible during arguments and in general ?
in reply to: Trusting VK, angry with family on beliefs #14898Thankyou so much Rakhi Mam for your reply. It was an eye opener. I was also somewhere getting rigid that they should accept VK as I do.
VK will make his own ways to believe in him and lastly as sir says VK chooses the user not the user does.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thanks Rakhi Mam
in reply to: Work Life balance……New Marriage….Hope #11276Thanks Sonia Ji… Golden Sunrise to you as well.
in reply to: Work Life balance……New Marriage….Hope #10919Addition to above – Calm Down Serum to manager as she is hyperactive. I can add Brain Serum as work will involve lot of mental work.
in reply to: Work Life balance……New Marriage….Hope #10918Thanks, Rakhi Mam for your wishes.
I read the link you have shared, I can take intention of balancing work and home out of those shared intentions and along with that, I can take Balance serum.
For office purpose for work completed with efficiency, I can take All clear serum and Study serum.
I can send Love Serum to my manager specifically and otherwise to team as well along with Golden Sunrise.
Please improvise wherever required.
in reply to: Ear blocked #9039Thanks Rakhiji
in reply to: VK TIP 30 : NAVRATRI SPECIAL….MAA DURGA’S MAGIC #8615Thanks @"Sharat Sir-VK Inventor" sir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ji for your all time support which enables us to do something.
in reply to: Serums for Depression and Medicine Effects #7688Thanks alot Rakhiji
in reply to: Change in Job Role #7224Thanks Rakhiji
in reply to: VOB for multiple situations/affirmations #5350@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" can u please clarify "when we go on asking the Universe too many things".This too much is in respect to single problem area or in general ? Because in a day we keep asking vk for health, beauty, family, career, etc so it is too much..?
That’s really nice…happy for u..
in reply to: Multiple Sclerosis #5325Thanks @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji
-
AuthorPosts