Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Ok i will use Bach flower rescue remedy, golden sunrise, mood up serum, shield of seven rays and maha mruthyunjaya mantra to heal him mentally.

    Thank you for your time and valuable advise.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you for your advice. So first i need to use MOOD UP SERUM BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY , BRAVO SERUM , and ALL CLEAR SERUM.

    I should use love serum, one soul serum later. Or i can use these serums too?

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    I didn't understand what you are saying. He is depressed and waiting for his death. He doesn't want to live. And he is not ready to get out from that pain. So we have to send energies to get him out from that situation.

    I'm doing it from my side and I'm requesting your help to send bunch of energies from our vk users'. Please help me

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Yes I'm using Cosmic Serums also.

    Thank you.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16
    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Can I use more than one cosmic codes video to charge water.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you and GOLDEN SUNRISE to you

    I read your VM tip 34 which gave me idea to charge water with video of cosmic codes :) .

    But I was not sure about tag line on video 'cosmic codes for joint pains cure' and title name of video that "Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes".

    I want to confirm with you because no shortform is allowed with VK request.

    Now my doubt is clarified with your detailed methods

    Thank you .

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL BLESSINGS

    Sending GOLDEN SUNRISE, SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS, LOVE SERUM to whole UNIVERSE.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE to each and every person(thing), whose service I am recieving knowingly or unknowingly.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL BLESSINGS

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Yes I'm utilising cosmic Serums to make myself best. When I'm expecting best I should become best.

    Thank you for your help.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you for your time. Iam doing below mentioned things…

    I read all discussions in forums and from app before ordering VK.

    I wrote all the details i want in my life partner and how happy our family and we would be for this marriage, because of my wedding my siblings also free to be married … like this. And I added Golden Sunrise to this project and reading 3 times and chanting Golden Sunrise.(as I read example for wedding manifestation)

    When I received VK I started to request VK to send love serum to universe.and also asking VK to a manifest my dream project now.

    Iam using Cosmic Serums in water with the help of VK for our family health.

    I can't see improvement in my situation but I knew it depends on person and situation. So I am waiting for my success with patience.

    I just want you to help me in speed up my results.

    Sorry I'm not good at English. If you feel any roodness in my sentence formation please excuse me.

    Thank you.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Thank you for your clarification that Serums are safe even when we use it wrong (unintentionally).

    Can you please guide me to manifest my wedding with perfect life partner or soulmate ( I know I should not command time but it is kind of emergency) ASAP.

    Thank you.

    KrishnaPriya
    Member
    Post count: 16

    If I charged bulk items like rice and other food ingredients with Golden Sunrise, Gym Serum, Digee Serum, Flab Down Serum, Bravo Serum

    Then I use this food items in cooking…

    While eating that food I consume water charged with Golden Sunrise, Beauty Serum, Alpha Woman Serum, All Clear Serum (forgetting that food items already charged with health serums)then what would happen?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)