Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam

    It's great Idea to read atleast one artical from website or forum

    Thank You very much for again switching on the idea bulb

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank You Naomi Mam for encouraging me fully very grateful

    Gratitude to the You Tube channel also for serving Man kind

    I love u my dearest friends VK

    Thank You SHARAT Sir for such a beautiful and powerful tool VK

    Thank You Rakhi Mam and Team Litrarian for their efforts to always guide me

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam

    Thank You Mam for ur continueous support and encouragement

    This all due to VK it is has so much potential Mam

    Thank You SHARAT Sir for inventing VK

    Thank You Team Litrarian for helping me

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise Mam

    Thank You Mam for encouraging me

    Yes I am useing it regularly for my benifit it's has very positive effects on me that is why I am sharing it

    Thank You SHARAT Sir for Divine invention VK

    Thank You Rakhi Mam and Team Litrarian for all support and encouragement

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank You Mam

    I only knew about detection through Facebook article I didn't knew that VK is helpful remove Black Magic through all clear serum this is really is a great day VK is really a 360 digree tool for Man kind

    It really makes me happy and proud

    All Clear Serum is awesome now I got 4 uses of it my both VK r awesome

    SHARAT Sir I bow to u from my heart

    Rakhi Mam thank you for pointing out another way to use VK thanks for guideing too

    I bless my both VK

    Thank You Team Litrarian

    Gratitude

    Golden sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Wow

    All Clear Serum is really versatile Serum there many possibilities for Serums too

    This really is a great blessing to know

    Thank You Shrinath Sir for additional technique

    Thank You SHARAT SIR for giveing VK to mankind

    Thank You Rakhi Mam and team Litrarian for helping me to find new ways to use VK

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    I am great fan of water chargeing method so what I did is I filled the bottle with water I hold my VK and said

    VK please activate to charge water inside this water bottle ( I looked at the water bottle ) with Sudarshan Karya Siddhi Mantra now

    And kept my VK aside for 2 minutes that's is all

    Now consume this water 3-4 times a day use it the more u use the powerful it gets

    I even don't know the what real mantra is just by name VK did it

    As I saw in in website that it should be given to u by guru then within 40 days u have to chant it 1,25,000 times then u have to perform yagas of 25,000 times in one day then when u want no obstacals u have to chant 108 times that day nothing will stop u

    Now with VK u don't have to do any thing u just take 2 minutes of ur time u r done

    By third day whatever I wanted came to me

    Like I went to shop for purchase of plumbing matarial for my house I was not able to locate it I asked the tea vendor an uncle guided me to shop came to shop with me to guide me I wanted a discount on the price I asked once I got the discount I wanted a rickshaw for the material to carry home the rickshaw Wala came to me and offered to carry the load to home all by himself a checking was happening by traffic police nobody stopped me

    This is one part of three days miracle ur hectic days will be so smooth u will not know at all how u became so productive

    Thank You SHARAT Sir for Divine invention VK

    Thank You my both VK for makeing my life exciting

    Thank Rakhi Mam and team Litrarian for helping to tap infinite potential of VK

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Very inspiring and beautiful VK experience

    Got a light on how to use all clear serum for obstacles and pending matters

    And this really inspiring me use VK in more positive ways to lead a more blissful life

    Really VK is a gift life flows smoothly and easily through VK

    Thank You VK for such amazeing benifits and limitless possiblities

    Thank You SHARAT SIR for creating such invention

    Thank You Rakhi Mam for shedding some more light on VK possibilities

    Thank You kuldeep Sir for inspiring me and also posting ur success in the same post u posted for ur problems I think everyone should share their experience

    Thank You Team Litrarian for such a platform where we can learn and grow and togather we can explore the infinii possibilities of divine tool VK

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Wow this is awesome post

    Carla Mam u r great at useing VK mimicking ability

    Thank You for posting

    The Harry Potter world is full of magic tools I have got many ideas due to this post

    Felix flices is a luck potion in Harry Potter will try to mimick that

    Also ur Pot of love Serum idea is also good

    When children in ur class makes too much noise u can make pots of calm down serum

    U can make study serum pots

    The list is endless

    Thank You VK for these many possibilities

    Thank You SHARAT Sir for giveing this tool to mankind

    Thank You team Litrarian for tireless efforts

    Thank You

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank You Anit Sir for encouraging me u r a great VK user too

    The VK is very easy to use advance tool by SHARAT Sir really amazed to have my VK

    Very grateful to SHARAT Sir

    Thank you

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Anit Nayak Sir

    Thank you Sir for you encouraging words

    Thank You SHARAT SIR for inventing VK and making everyone a healer

    Thank You Rakhi Mam for helping me

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank You Rakhi Mam u always encourage and help me

    Thank You for always guideing me to tap into Vast potential of VK

    Thank You SHARAT SIR for helping us and for creating VK and giveing this to mankind

    A great thanks to team Litrarian for helping us and clearing out doubts

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    It was really a tough time Sir

    And VK helped me past a test taken by God

    Thank You SHARAT SIR for inventing VK and making us all healers in our life

    What ever reason maybe VK is Divine tool and it really chooses person in need

    Thank You for encouraging me Sir

    Thank You SHARAT Sir

    Thank u my both VK I love u VK

    Thank u Rakhi Mam

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    really I was mentioned in a articale it is awesome Sir I have checked it right now

    Rakhi Mam informed me on her but I didn't noticed

    Thanks to SHARAT Sir and VK for this is really a very happy and proud day for me

    I love team Litrarian

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

    Krishnaguntupalli
    Member
    Post count: 91

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank You Rakhi Mam for ur continueous encouragement

    All thanks to SHARAT SIR and his invention VK that it is helping me in all walks of life

    Gratitude

    Golden Sunrise

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)