Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16284

    I am also getting a VK for him specifically so that just wearing it helps him immensely.

    Bach Flower Remedies I think can be useful

    Rescue Remedy for stress release

    Chestnut Bud for not repeating same mistakes

    Elm for being overwhelmed by responsibilities

    Holly for aggressiveness

    Latch for lack of confidence

    Mimulus for fear

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16283

    The emoji is not getting captured here of gratitude ????

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16282

    Sorry typo error

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    DIVINE GRATITUDE ????????????

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16281

    Golden Sunrise

    DIVINE GRATITUDE ????

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16273

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you for your prompt responses. I will go through the posts in further detail. He has performance pressure and performance anxiety as he wants to get into premier engineering institute and that is a huge factor. But the exam fear started in 9th standard when he had to appear for a paper he didn’t like. He still went on to score 94% in his 10th boards.

    There was a huge pressure from some family members but now he insists that he will not take admission anywhere else even when everyone at home have told him to take it easy. He even refuses to appear for other entrance exams without which he won’t be able to get admission in other institutions.

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16269

    Golden Sunrise

    He has always been an angry, hyper and Aggressive. It s just getting more so maybe due to adolescence. Could I also give All Clear Serum for him and One Soul Serum for the entire family. I just got my VK a few days ago and so I have just started to learn about the serums and am not yet confident of the combinations that can be used. So I guess I will have to give the various serums at a gap of 30 minutes. I am also reading on the Bach Flower Remedies like Holly, Impatiens, Rescue Remedy, Sweet Chestnut, etc

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16267

    Maybe can also use Mood Up serum

    Krisheela
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Fear of exams #16266

    For fear Bravo Serum and Calm down Serum and for studies Brain Serum, Study Serum and Total Wealth Serum.

    I have started giving him Calm Down serum, Study serum and Total Wealth serum.

    He becomes very aggressive most of the time so I am not sure I should use Bravo Serum.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)