Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Kishori
    Member
    Post count: 3
    in reply to: My First use of VK #20746

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    As discussed above I am doing VOB with PCS, PHS, Fem Serum, and GS.

    Also giving energy of Sharat Sir’s video for Arthritis (cosmiccodes) also viewing it.

    But my situation is not improving a bit, and there is too much pain and hence immobility.

    Also my acidity has gone very very bad. I give Digee serum too in between to my abdomin area (VOB)

    what else you feel I should do?

    Kishori
    Member
    Post count: 3
    in reply to: My First use of VK #20697

    Thx will stop using ACS from now.

    But I charge water for entire family with ACS, PHS, BS, GS SO7R. Should I not drink that water then?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)