Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • kirangurm101
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Please try the energy of rosemary ,coconut , nigella sativa and almond through water .The results are sure.

    kirangurm101
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Actually simple requests in my own words mostly.. eg vk please give me good news from Xyz now and for ever , vk please give me my Cheque ( lost item) now and forever .

    kirangurm101
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Thanks so so much for everything !

    kirangurm101
    Member
    Post count: 7

    I want to moisten her dry eyes, normalize her eye pressure and bring stability to her eyes .( Eye serum and all clear serum ) . If possible can you please make a requesting sentence for me .

    Also when I was downloading serums in the water bottle I felt noticeable vibrations in my body after almost I was done doing it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)