Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • kavitalakshmi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Thank you so much Rakhi mam.will surely follow your advice. God bless you.Namasthe

    kavitalakshmi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you. I send love serum, one soul serum , all clear serum and balance serum for the whole universal first thing in the morning everyday. I will surely add all your wonderful suggestions from now on. Golden sunrise????????

    kavitalakshmi
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Golden sunrise!

    New user of VK, got mine in July . I have lot of long standing issues and started working on them.VK keeps me calm. Yesterday I had bad acidity ,requested VK to heal the acidity with Digee serum and within a short time total relief. Gratitude to Sharat sir for VK and VK forum for helping out new comers like me. ????????

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)