Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14437
SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS ×3to all affected people and CALM DOWN SERUM×3 to cyclone Fani
Sending Shield of Seven Rays & Energy of Victory to all Indian Soldiers Now Forever.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Have sent healing to earth
in reply to: My second success story…Now with faith #13325Thanks for sharing
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13230Thanks for sharing your experience. Golden sunrise.
wow. I would try this approach,Thank you
The Parents of the child are not aware of VK or any kind of healing in general, only I’m healing them with VK.
I ll talk with them.
Thank you
Sharath Sir,
When i do suryanamaskar, my intentions using VK seems to manifest at express pace.
Regards
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)