Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: two types of health issues #23230
So7 – shield of 7 Rays serum
Thank you for sharing this healing Golden Sunrise ????????????
in reply to: Eye healing #22591Thank you Sir ????????????????????
in reply to: VK Charging neck chain #21718Thanks Rakhi and Sharat Sir
in reply to: VK Charging neck chain #21598Thanks a zillion Golden Sunrise ????????????
Thanks a ton.
Sharat sir Answer to the question
https://www.facebook.com/groups/switchword/permalink/3115172652052236/?app=fbl
in reply to: Happy World Health Day #21165Sending Golden Sunrise perfect health serum to Mother Earth and all its being
in reply to: HEALTH IMMUNITY to a SHIVYOGI, my VK experience #20805Divine Sync and timing message from Sharat Sir – saw the WhatsApp message from Sharat Sir Just now, blessed to help my Guru today, with ACS, D-Fev , Immune, PCS, Balance and PHS serums.
Thank you Sharat Sir and Divine VK.
Thanks a zillion for sharing this cleansing method. Golden sunrise
in reply to: VK Emotional Healing #20683Sure will check it
in reply to: Divine VK healed Fits and Fever #20664In most of the case I have felt the energies before and after healing – and would ask for confirmation and the were mostly positive – in few cases fever decreases and again shoots up later and will ask Shiva to continue healing. Shiva does miracle and surprise me always
in reply to: H-Pylori cured 100% with VK #20352Learnt Divine art of healing mimicing medicines , thanks to Divine Sharat Sir
Namaste and Namaskaram Golden Sunrise ☀
in reply to: How to Become a Certified VK Teacher? #20328Dear Divine Golden Sunrise Sharat Sir,
I am new VK user – I am divinely sure – as that divine has guided me here – I feel so many realization and divine energy – and divinely sure that I will be guiding every one to clear the Karma of everyone – with guidance from Divine VK Golden Sunrise and Shiva’s Guidance .
Thanks
Kannan
-
AuthorPosts