Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #17971
Ok thank u dear Mam ????
in reply to: VOB with multiple vks #17968Is my way wrong @ Rakhi Mam
in reply to: Not ableTo heal my migraine #17798Thank u @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank u @ chetandurdi
in reply to: One prick instead of four #17280Thank u dear Sharat Sir
Thank you dear @DSRao
Thank u dear Mam !
Yes u r right I do have particular set of beliefs . I also am Sai devotee but when it comes to healings I don’t know why Hanuman ji hi yaad aate hai … magar zuban pe sirf Sai rehte hai ????I will also try healings with sai babas UDI .
Thanks again Mam
I use Hanuman chalisa and maha mrityunjay mantra when the problem is too frustrating for the sufferer it works wonders and works really fast. And yes I do agree not all points and diseases of a humancan be covered under one website .
Thanks for ur guidance dear Mam ! I will try to be more watchful and open minded in searching before posting my queries here . Sincere apologies ????
Thank u dear Mam!
I searched for topics like bacterial infection , in grown toe nail , nail infection , but could not find much .
Also I searched for allergies related to crop thrashing ..
I probably did not hit the right spot but VK always does …
Well I started with ENT serum, ACS , Hanuman chalisa, maha mrityunjay mantra ,immune serum and PHS sometimes .
No improvement till now for breathing
But yes I started with beauty serum, ACS , psychic surgery , zapper healing and it’s is showing a lot of improvement and am very happy about it ????
Thanks to dear Vk and dear sharat sir
And all teachers for thier kind guidance .
Thank u Madhu ji
Yes dear rakhi Mam !
I am an avid reader of specially Litairian and and it’s forum . I searched quite a lot but I was not sure about how to treat them
Side by side or u may say I needed your expert advice . As both the problems he’s going through are quite chronic so did not fee like wasting time to experiment as he’s suffering badly .
Please help
in reply to: Big cyst healed in three days with Divine VK #17126Thank u Rakhi Mam
Thank u Sir
Thank u Punnet ji
I also used another modality of healing with VK which was mimicking the energy and effect of carpel tunnel release syndrome surgery with safety and security. And this later helped me with weakness and leftover numbness . I can now say my hands are almost healed just 1%may be 2% left which will be healed soon . But I m really happy and proud .
Thanks Sharat sir for this divine gift .
Wow that’s incredible ????
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13244Yet another great experience! Thanks for sharing
in reply to: Serum combination for diabetes with bad liver #11802Thanks Puneet ji
-
AuthorPosts