Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11
    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Rakhi, I get what you’re saying now. lol.

    Okay! I will email for reattunement.

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I have changed addresses so much I’m saving for the exchange for that.

    Thank You to Sharat Sir & Team Litairian

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi

    I will do so, I will drink only this infused water and stop all other healing with VK.

    Yes, I can wear VK more often now…

    Forever appreciative and Thank You and All who take out of their lives to help others…such benevolence. GOLDEN SUNRISE!

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    I appreciate this forum and your benevolence.

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE! Thank you soooo much.

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE PART 2

    I thought I was maintaining or coping with all of this by listening to frequencies, clearing my chakras, doing Energy Circles and always finding more and more new healings to help me. This list was so exhaustive, I had to create 30 or 40 playlist…I knew I was superwoman but I could not possibly do all of this daily, yeah fix this and fix that and internally I still had excruciating, extreme pain and was destroying myself…I realized I had created an alter ego of myself to deal with all the long term pain, agony, self esteem, self worth, confidence, doubting and judging every single move I was making – I was living the algorithm brain to the fullest and thought I was doing fine BUT…

    Strange, I could thrive at making money and working 2 and 3 jobs all these years trying to take care of my family (my husband could not keep a job – 70 jobs he always quit so I had to take care of a family of 5). But I was still spinning my wheels as it was never enough and I never had time to spend or enjoy it, always something to pay out or stretch the money throughout the month. My Personal life was Afire – burning to no end.

    I could no longer cry like a normal human being, my feelings were frozen from all the shock and trauma! What? I wasn’t completely aware of all of this as I had lost touch with ME. When I received VK, I tried to cry because of all the stuff happening, the VK filtered it and soothe it…I was starting to feel again…I know strange…unsure of what was happening but I no control over it and it was a positive thing for me. WELL, I NO LONGER HAVE TO TRY AND SORT THINGS OUT,I HAVE VIBBES KADA. I can literally feel myself coming back online…I’m excited about where I am headed…

    I guess I’ve been there with this major struggle and I always seem to climb back on top bigger and better than I was before (My nerves are shot though)…I needed My VK 50 years ago when I had planned my life out at 10 years old; however, I am so ecstatically glad I found my friend, VK to assist me at every step now and I am able to turn my life around; to restart my life for the last time. I’ve found the path to travel without struggle…thank you sooooo much Sharat Sir and a shout out to mannnnny Thank Yous to your lovely wife!!!!!

    Now, I have committed to the majority of Sharat Sir’s SERUMS, Energy Circles he has created and Videos with Cosmic Codes, Affirmations, Switchwords, Chants, Bach Flowers, Vision Boards and everything else by Sharat Sir. I flood myself with literally Everything there is to offer in these videos – That’s my real playlist now.

    THANK YOU SHARAT SIR for your humanitarianism, I am so Appreciative as you brought my life back to where I never thought I would be…I have feelings to express – they are not frozen anymore. I’m leaving this current life with no car, no job and no money but I’m extremely happy…truly happy as I have a way of getting all of this. Thankful my health is still in tact at this age too! How does it get any better than this? What else is possible that I never even considered?

    I realized I was still in the nurturing mode and taking care of everybody else once I got VK. I was doing distant healing and request of VK to other people and when I had time, I was working on me – still in that mode of taking care of everyone else first. I recently switched that and now VK has me taking care of me.

    Currently this is what I am doing:

    I too request VK for Shield of 7 Rays and Bach Flower Rescue Remedies daily in addition to all the other things above and below.

    I use “VK please balance Vat Pitta Kapha Dosha in my body”.

    Anyway I cycle through 15 Serums in 2 days for everything that’s going on or has taken place.

    I cycle through ALL of the Videos and 15 different Serums every 2 days for everything that’s going on or has taken place.

    I currently have set up plans for moving….Job First, I haven’t interviewed in 12 or 13 years so I’m having to gain confidence and learn how to express what I’m feeling all over again to do so…I communicate very well but memory of things has been stuffed inside me somehow.

    Since VK I can now run a lot of EC sessions in my notebooks and forget it.

    After all is said and done, I’m in need of a job now and any car to take me to and from work. Starting to talk to VK more about desperation of a job to take care of all my finances through old age without me leaning on anyone else.

    I do listen several times a day Also on the video “Getting Desired Job Quickly” by our Sharat Sir…this when I relax the strain of it.

    I also use Access Consciousness to purge the thought “destroy and uncreate. Pod and Poc” the thoughts seeping into my mind.

    I have a place to stay 3 hours from where I live now so that’s great.

    I have read through all of the sight and forum comments, I use an awful lot of the suggestions here and use the search for what I need too. I just have an awful lot of stuff to work on, so SERUMS are the way for me to go along with the Videos Sharat Sir has encoded for us. I know the SERUMS very well. The chant GOLDEN SUNRISE and Mahamrityunjaya is a daily for me too!

    Any additional suggestions is Very Much Appreciative and thank you in advance? GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!!

    Kai
    Member
    Post count: 11

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO MY DIVINE SOULS, Part 1

    Ditto, Rakhi, "Let others who are not for you go away peacefully." Thank you very much for this statement. I send them all Love and peace.

    Now I’m ready to continue with my healing too!

    I struggled several days to ask for this help as I am ashamed and embarrassed this happened to such a smart person like me – VK advised it had nothing to do with smarts so I am telling my story for Help.

    My story is I married the same man several times with 13 to 14 breakups in between all this drama since childhood – many, many, many, many years. Emotional and physical abuse where he literally chocked me to the point I couldn’ breathe. I was getting xrays for something else when I found my throat had an obstruction in it but unaware that’s why I had struggled with breathing all these years – I though it was all the exhaustive work I was doing to keep call center metrics up by talking fast. I now nap and sleep on a CPAP machine…it’s a little bit of air given… But I have to have it as I struggle to breath when I sleep and wake up in a panic and can’t catch my breath…I literally almost died several times as I couldn’t get my breath back.

    In addition to this, somehow I have not been able to break the LOOP or cycle I seem to be in with this person and repeated it well over 40 years, back and forth, back and forth. Note, I have never dated anyone else as my love seemed or appeared to be very strong and I didn’t want anyone else. In between our breakups and while I was married to him and having babies, he dated many, many, many women.

    WOW! I ran into the discovery of VK…I now mixed in Sharat Sirs videos with my frequency videos I had been listening to for years. I spent a couple of years trying to find how to get VK (of course we know the struggle was real as this product continued to pop up in my sight when I was researching something else). I thought I didn’t see it and it was right in my face…I was ready for it! But not…I kept fighting myself due to all the distortions of my mind.

    YAY! I found VK but now the excuse was I couldn’t buy it, I had no money…I really didn’t have any money…WELL, somehow the money showed up and I spent every bit of it for VK. I found the real calling for VK and started feeling it’s vibes while it was being shipped to me, I felt the joy of its vibrations…I WANTED TO LITERALLY CRY!

    I started using our Sharat Sir’s Energy Circle for relationships and then did an about turn and decided this relationship was not for me, so I stopped the process.

    In addition to ALL of this, I always seem to keep the LOOP going of starting my life all over again and again and again. I am going to take care of me I said, but I just could not make it over the hump of what I thought was L-o-v-e. During each marriage to this person, I learned more and more major illicit husband disrespect and found this person was a Narcissist is what the loop was about along with My Karma.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)