Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Grigori Grabovoi numbers and VK #23172
Has anyone else had success with the numbers?
It’s great to hear how the intention and focus worked out so well for you
in reply to: Post operation care #23168It’s great that you’re using Golden Sunrise, but I’d definitely recommend checking in with your doctor to make sure you’re following the right recovery plan
in reply to: Office issues #23164You could ask VK for some help in a more relaxed way, like saying, "Hey VK, I’ve been having a hard time getting my senior to understand my point. Can you help me out with some support or guidance? I feel like I need a little extra boost to get my message across clearly."
Thank you so much????.I just couldn't imagine healing plants with Total Wealth Serum Really Wow.And I do give Wow to my plants who look sad
in reply to: Need help for diabetes hypothyroidism immunity #16760Rakhi ji
Yes I will.Thank you so very much.God bless.
in reply to: Need help for diabetes hypothyroidism immunity #16751Dear Dear Rakhiji
I am overwhelmed with the quickness of your response. Heartfelt gratitude to you.God bless you.I shall immediately follow your advice.
I am so so blessed with vk in my life and with the universe leading me to walking Angel's like Sharst sir and you all ..the caring mentors
Regards
Sorry for times
Respected Mentors
I charge two bottles of water with Perfect Health Serum ,immune serum , Flab down serum and key pen serum and take it to my workplace for drinking.
Is it right process?
I am asking guidance because I read someone charges water twice a day.
Regards
in reply to: VK a MAGICAL TOOL, Travel and stage performance #16288What an idea!!!I am going to try this for my students
-
AuthorPosts