Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Love #22612

    Thank you so much ShararSir!!

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Love #22603

    Golden Sunrise SharatSir,

    I don't live with him. Bit I don't want to be his friend because I love him as something more. These past 28 years he has treated me as a friend as I have him, but there's always been more, even other people have noticed it. After telling one another we loved each other I have no idea what happened. I even asked if there was someone else and he swears he doesn't have or like anyone else.

    I just want to he his girlfriend and I don't know how to ask VK with the correct words.

    Thank you

    Golden Sunrise

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: selling of a plot #19297

    Thank you Rakhi ma'am.

    Golden Sunrise!!

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: selling of a plot #19296

    I should day "NOW "

    Ok, will do…with sharing even the small things, it's true

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: selling of a plot #19289

    I've been saying 3X "Divine VK, please let my sister go to the embassy as soon as possible and get all this resolved for the good of everyone"

    I look at your website just about everyday.

    I've also had positive experiences with VK But did not post because they have been small things like little miracles. Like once I asked VK to please let me hear from someone and not an hour passed and I heard from that person. Things like that. I always think of posting, but then I think it's a small thing compared to what people post in their success stories. But I do get a lot of little things granted for sure!!

    The simpler I ask I think it's most effective. But since this situation has the factor of trying to sell and problems with my sister I did not know how to go about it.

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Ok, thank you for your help, I'll watch the videos.

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Omg!!! I now see how long this is. So, so sorry!!!

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Wise advise. Thank you maam Rahki

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Easy word, means that the person has a way of communicating in understandable way to reach everyone. Would wisdom and knowledge be a skill? Or can I ask for the virtue of this persons wisdom, knowledge, patience and energy.

    If so, how would I ask my VK.I really admire this person and wished to keep growing in the same direction the persons at.

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Golden Sunrise Barinder, I did see this post but it talks about one specific skill and I want to know if I can name them all since they are linked together, and if I can write it down.

    Thank you

    Jjlee
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Golden Sunrise. Thank you so much for the prompt reply Mrs./Ms Rakhi. I too feel maybe it's like you said that I am overwhelmed. Also agree neutral is good.

    Have a blessed day to you and to all!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)