Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Golden Sunrise

    Can I use this to repair Heart lungs and Kidneys please

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Golden Sunrise

    madam you are an inspiration to me

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Golden Sunrise Rakhee Madam

    Thank you

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: heart operation #22347

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you Will do it

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: heart operation #22344

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Madam

    As suggested by you I have been sending Golden sunrise Heart serum and Maha mruthyunjaya mantra to my son . I am glad to say there is an improvement in his health.He[is off the ventilator and can talk a little. But he is on light dialysis as his liver and kidneys are not functioning properly. He is not passing urine by himself. Please suggest remedy for that . Thank you and God bless all of you.

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: heart operation #22305

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you Rakhi Madam

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: heart operation #22302

    Golden Sunrise to all mentors Rakhi madam and SHarat Sir

    I had mentioned before that my son had a major heart operation on March 24 in the USA.Till now he is in the ICU .His liver and kidneys are not yet functioning properly his blood pressure is low and he is still attached to a ventilator. He is getting some protein drink and almost no water. He is getting very weak

    As I had VK I was giving him Heart Serum Pain care serum All clear serum Maha mrityanjaya mantra and Golden Sunrise. for low blood pressure I am trying cosmic code video for low blood pressure by Sharat Sir .I have also given Miraculous Amrita of Immortality When I heard he is weak i am trying to give the Nutrition of DR, NANDITA SHAHs VEGAN DIET and Balance serum and perfect health serum .All these I am not giving at once but as I know his condition. Yesterday we went to see him at about 2 pm American time Monday 10 April. Now it is twenty four hours later and my daughter who is with him tells me he has not opened his eyes and cannot move his body .Please tell me what I must do to make him better.

    with pranams

    jaya vangala

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: heart operation #22273

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you Rakhi Madam

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: cataract #22061

    GoLDEN SUNRISE RAKHI MAAM

    Thank you I will do

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: Manual #21978

    Golden Sunrise to All

    Thank you Rakhi madam

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: college admission #20921

    Thank you Rakhi Mam I will remember

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29
    in reply to: college admission #20919

    Golden sunrise Rakhi Mam I have been sending Shield After reading this post IN addition to all that I have been doing .Mam Please add your powerful prayers also I beg you.Thank you.

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29

    THaNK YOU ALL GOLDEN SOULS FOR A BEAUTIFUL SOUL SATISFYING DISCUSSION .

    I am really awed to know how many of you are so enlightened.I wish I could talk to you. My pranaams to all of you

    jaya8831
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Dear RAKHEEJI

    TRULY WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS OUR GUIDE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY .I WILL FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE. BLESS YOU AND SHARAT SIR AND MAGIC VK WITH ALL GOOD FORTUNE NOW AND FOREVER ALWAYS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)