Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Jasmine123
    Member
    Post count: 4

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you :)

    Jasmine123
    Member
    Post count: 4

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    VK please give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to me . Say this 3 times and keep VK aside for 30 min.

    Do this frequently.

    On a paper draw a circle and write your name and the person' s name who is disturbing you.

    Hold VK and say

    GOLDEN SUNRISE × 3

    ONE SOUL SERUM × 3

    ALL CLEAR SERUM × 3

    and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. You can do this repeatedly.

    Mam!!

    Minimum how many times should I request VK for the above mentioned in a day?? I'm working so I need to plan accordingly

    Jasmine123
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Golden Sunrise!!!

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you so much!! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)