Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • gwpmike
    Member
    Post count: 10

    I did read the entire article, twice actually. There is no mention of how many requests you can use, but in all the examples there was only two serums. Never three or four. So I just wanted to make sure that there is no limit for how many you can use. But you answered my question. Thanks.

    gwpmike
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Yes I have read the articles on the website and it’s made said that you can only use a certain number of requests when charging water (I think it said don’t use more than seven), and also that you must use requests of the same type. For example, you can’t use both money and health serums at the same time, you have to use them separately. So clearly, there are indeed limitations.

    I have read the entire article on One Soul Serum, as well as the articles on all the other serums I mentioned. At the end of the articles, it gives an example to using the serums on a circle with 2 names (the name of yourself and whoever you want to heal your relationship with). However, in these examples, it lists only two serums. It says you can use One Soul Serum and Love Serum on the circle with the names.

    So my question is, can I use 4 serums – the ones I mentioned, on a circle with my name and somebody else’s name. My intention is healing a relationship where there has been a "falling out", or lack of communication.

    gwpmike
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Thank you

    gwpmike
    Member
    Post count: 10
    gwpmike
    Member
    Post count: 10

    I don’t really have a way of contacting them, and no longer have their information so I feel like it would be easier to receive communication from them – but I am open to any possibilities or opportunities that may come up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)