Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • GoldenSunriseSasha
    Member
    Post count: 7

    I am happy to share my experience, after using ACS, SO7R, HANUMAN CHALISA, GOLDEN SUNRISE charged water my mother started feeling more confident and positive. My brother and his wife moved out of our house to a nearby place on rent. Things are still not positive between my mom and him but atleast the daily fights have stopped and everyone is at peace for now. I have found new endeavour and have been making half my annual income in 3-40 days. Ive been able to pay off past expenses and debts which my brother had taken. Using our divine VK everyday to make myself stronger and better version of myself. This is just one of my many experiences. Will keep updating more and more as i know MY VK is going to give me alot of positive experiences. Thank you tons to Sharat Sir for always helping and all the teachers on this Forum. GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    GoldenSunriseSasha
    Member
    Post count: 7

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you for your prompt response! Golden sunrise!

    I have started charging our drinking water with the energy ACS, SO7R, HANUMAN CHALISA, GOLDEN SUNRISE.

    Its just been two days, I will keep up the practise and I’m sure divine VK will make everything happy and blissful.

    In the meantime, can I also give brother and his wife calm down serum to make sure they don’t over react?

    GoldenSunriseSasha
    Member
    Post count: 7

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @SharatSir please help????????

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)