Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Wow wat a amazing experience & trust too on divine vk & sir. I wish u kp progressing in ur life with help of divine vk. Waiting to read many more success stories from ur end ????

    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Wow great experiment and thanks for sharing it. I will too use it for my mother she hv met few accidents and so hv bended from her back.

    Gratitude ????

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Wish you all Happy Dhanteras :-)

    Thank you for lovely tips and Divine tool :)

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    GOLDEN SUNRISE ????

    Thank you for all above information, explanations and guidance too.


    @SharatSir
    in point no 4 you have mentioned that charge water with any stone's energy in 20 secs. Here I'm confused. Can you please say quantity of water too. Coz I remember reading some wr VK needs 2 mins for 1lt or less water to be charged.

    Thanks for the Divine VK and all the efforts you take just for mankind or rather the Universe

    Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude n no of times Gratitude ???????? ???????? ????????

    May Divine help you to fulfill all your good wishes and dreams.

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    O wow thank you very much for sharing your experience.

    15 days back I too have lost my wallet and all documents too with it. From now only I will gv SO7R to my wallet and do Laxmi meditation too.

    Will update you all once I get it back.

    Gratitude ????????

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    Very happy for you ☺

    Yes VK do listen to our heart. I too didn't had money to buy VK but it had choosen me & was listening to my heart. My VK (even though I had not seen or touched personally was listening & fulfilling my wish. It arranged for my money & came in my life just for me. I love my Divine friend my Divine VK.

    Thank you very much Sharat sir for all your efforts and inventions to help mankind.

    Thank you very much all teachers and VK family for helping me to understand and guide me through all the situations with your guidance ???????? ???????? ???????? ☺

    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you n number of times Thank you ???????? ???????? ????????

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" yes wat you say abt is right. From this moment I will be implementing all abv without forgetting.

    Thank you very much :)

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" yes sir as you have mentioned here to check the priorities n send energies accordingly, I have already done a rough book were I mention the name, issue/problem, try to search for more information on our site n sometimes even on FB grp of Golden Sunrise s/w. Mention all the energies needed as per my search. Again I try to select or prioritise der too n request my Divine friend VK to help out with the best. Also while doing all this I ask my Divine friend VK to guide me :)

    Thank you very much for your kind guidance, support and best wishes too

    Regards.

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you very much will surely try it :)

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" yes sir you are right. I just keep on reading all the posts, tips, success stories etc. But at end I get jumbled up (this is my weakness) I feel it's better to take advice too from you all.

    Cause in my family my papa had cataract and Dr had advised for surgery which I avoided to get done (belief and trust in VK, Divine power, sir and you all. But now he & Dr's both are not going ahead with surgery & he have developed Glaucoma. I'm charging our drinking/cooking water with ES +GS+PHS+ACS. Requesting energy of Maha Mrityunjay mantra+VOB +psychic surgery reiki etc for my both parents. Around 10days back Dr asked my mother to get her cataracts operated on 7th Sept'19. I'm putting rose water in her eyes daily charged with GS +Maha Mrityunjay mantra +ES +ACS. Papa is not ready to use rose water now as he have lost all his hope. In this case I think all I do is correct but still the result is infront.

    When I am using VK for others they are getting the results, but not in my family. I was also thinking of requesting you all for mass healing for my both parents. Mother is also doing Chanting of GS with good eyesight without surgery

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17
    in reply to: Spine compression #15617

    Thank you

    ????????????????????????

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    Yes sir BS is beauty serum.

    Thank you very much for your prompt response. I can't charge cream/body lotion etc as I'm doing distance healing. Child's parents don't trust anything (nr even God) so I haven't told them anything about VK or SW.

    Most of the people I know say that they trust me but not all that I trust or believe, so all I do is keep my faith n remedies for myself. As with VK we can do distance healing and just by person's name I'm happy.

    Once again thank you for your guidance.

    Golden_Sunrise_Jaie
    Member
    Post count: 17

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you very much for your kind words and helpful suggestion. Ma'am I just touched the VK n requested it to send energy of GS, good health, peace, and SO7R to all the affected living & non living. Also requested VK to my the life normal ASAP fr all stuck ppl. Hv I done it in the right way?

    Also hw can I edit my sentence in the post?


    @Leenakaur
    thanks a lot

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)