Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you Rakhi ji for the reply.

    Which one is more potent for continuous healing. Case A or Case B ( PERFECT Health Serum).

    Also If I Activate an EC with lets say PERFECT Health serum, how much energy I am going to receive as compared to Direct healing for the same energy.

    Thanks

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thanks Rakhiji for your response.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Yes @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ji

    this seems better

    DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE HEAL MOTHER EARTH and RAISE HER VIBRATIONS.

    O DIVINE VK make way that all human beings happily work to beautify Mother Earth and her gifted resources.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" ji . Yes thats true only DIVINE Powers.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you @SharatSir for your Blessings.

    we Need more people engagement on this. Do we Get to start a Thread where VK Owners shall post once a week that they are doing Earth Healing.

    The more VK Owners get involved the better it is.

    Then we can Plan for Once a Month (Full Moon) Same time Healing of MOTHER EARTH from all Corners of the World , leading to intense healing.

    Thank you for all the support Sharat Sir.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thanks @Krishnaguntupalli for sharing this.

    There are Many Videos by Sharat sir and specifically I want to Mention the KUNDALINI MEDITATION , it is in HINDI.

    You can try that Meditation, it is one of the best Meditations I have Seen on YOUTUBE.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc_qRAApclk

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank You Rakhiji for your Inputs.

    I was using Boost method for some healing , but I was Feeling some negative vibes as I started to heal with DIVINE VKs.

    Then I Felt the need of clearing and healing at the same time.

    VK1 – heals

    Vk2 – Clears

    Both VKs do healing at the same time.

    Thank you Thank you Thank you .

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Both the healings are done Simultaneously.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Sharat sir.

    Thank you for this initiative.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank You Sanjay Sir for the great explaination.

    Yes I agree we have our own part of struggle.

    I remember my Journey to reach DIVINE VK, it has been full of struggle for many years . And Now I am a free bird having my way.

    And I feel worthy to have it.

    Many People have Got DIVINE VK, but they dont understand what to do with it.

    Struggle teaches you a lot.

    Thank you once again.

    Thank you Sharat sir

    for the gift of DIVINE VK.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28
    in reply to: Full body Detox #5146

    Thank you Rakhiji. Charging water should be best option in this case ?

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Personally I have seen that , when we are doing a meditation lets say for chakra healing with any method (enhanced with DIVINE VK) , it is more powerful than actually mimicking that .

    I have also seen that Balanace serum balances many aspects but if you do a meditation specially for chakras enhanced with DIVINE VK that gives more Powerful results (interms of how you feel in the chakras).

    That what I have felt. Everybody has to try and get to know which method creates more results.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you Rakhiji for detailed explaination.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you Rakhiji and Puneetji for the information.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for this Gift.

    GOLDEN_Ashish
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you Rakhiji and Sanjay sir for sharing your experiences.

    Yes I understand that comparison or expecting the same thing is not Right.

    Sometimes when we are confused and when we read experiences , the inspiration to carry on is derived. That has been the case with me.

    Thank you again for guiding.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)