Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Can reiki psychic surgery be done on 1)squint eyes

    2)improvement of vision

    Thank you!

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20815

    Sorry for spelling error,it is energies of Golden Sunrise.

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20814

    Energies if golden sunrise

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20754

    Energies of Eft to clear blocked finances.

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20691

    Dear Sir!

    August 9, I had mentioned about my problems .

    3 months regular giving energies for new job , my husband finally got a new job,will be joining from 1st December 2021. This breakthrough really means a lot ,as we were intrap of some powers in which the employer completely

    binded my husband, unable to get job anywhere inspite being all qualified.

    Today my husband himself feels he is free from such binding and is very happy and greatfuI to you.

    I was feeling low as nothing was working out, I was guided by Kavita madam to use mood up serum along with the other serum ,that helped me a lot staying hopeful and happy all through this waitting period.

    Million Thanks to you Sir, for making Vk and making it available to us .

    Thank you to all VK team for all your help.

    Thank you Universe!

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20572

    Dear Sir!

    First of all Thank you very much for inventing VK kada and VK Seeder, and making it available for common people for their benefits.

    On August 9 /2021 ,I had mentioned my problems in immense dismay .

    Today I got one big break through in my downtrodden situation , after 19 months my husband received his complete salary, from past 2 months,we had being giving TWS+SS+EGS+EFT to finances every day 4 times a day .

    Till 15 days back I felt nothing was happening , but as guided by Sir,advised by Kavita mam. I started giving myself Mood up serum too, today finally got a major break through , we are filled with rapturous joy and now we have hopes that all our issues will be resolved.

    Thank you Sharath Sir from the bottom of our hearts!

    Thank you Universe!

    Thank you Kavita mam!

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: vk image #20358

    ok! Thank you!

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Literature is very vast, I wish it was compiled in a book, I am still reading on serum uses and testimonial.

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Mid Brain serves important function in motor development, movement of the eye, auditory and visual processing.

    This is really interesting that VK can heal mid brain, which will automatically improve ,squint eye, any speech impairment or hearing impairment, yes! we must experiment in this approach too. Thank you!

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16

    Yes I am spending a good time reading about VK and its uses.

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16

    I am giving total wealth serum to myself and my husband from more then a week but so far he dint receive his entire salary and incentive neither I got my lended money.

    Geetanjali091
    Member
    Post count: 16
    in reply to: Incentive profits #20076

    Ok! Madam Thank you!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)