Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • ganesh
    Member
    Post count: 8

    our employees enjoy the best benifits others dont give..eg: No salary cut if any executive is absent or whatever reason..incentive and holiday packages…etc.Still we found our manager cheating me …Please suggest remedy and I would like to know detials of seven shield ray protection..Pl for my sake elaborate the way of application..

    ganesh
    Member
    Post count: 8

    I was a stammerer since childhood…now i am round 50years and the stammer is 95% gone..Only stage fright is there ..

    1. Please see that home atmosphere is peaceful.
    2. encourage him to sing and speak loudly alone.
    3. listen to him and make him understand that you are understanding what he is saying
    4. by age it will subside..Most people it comes due to immitating others, Hooping cough family disputes etc…
    5. Let him lengthen the words slowly and it will get rid.
    ganesh
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Bank loan sanction #5593

    GS and thank you…I have started this process

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)