Thank you @SharatSir
and thanks to VK even that now, I feel a lot of harmony within myself. Before, I used to feel angry and depressed for small reasons and my behaviour was very violent towards my mother and others around me not physically but I would react and say things I did not mean or would regret later. With Calm Down Serum, I feel more calm and relaxed within minutes. I personally feel, It is important to pay attention to our breathing while activating this serum as you can feel all the anger and tension melting away and is replaced with a more calmer approach to the problem/situation. Thanks to my mom for introducing me to VK. I have been wearing VK for around 2 years now and feel the beautiful effects of VK everytime I activate a serum. My heart felt gratitude to Litairian Team and VK Team and @SharatSir. _/_