Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Indeed this is vk s magic. Wonderful news. Golden sunrise to growing baby n mum

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden sunrise

    There is a typo error while writing the big post above.the slim bangle was used by Sharat sir for healing and not worn.It was given by sir to Rakhiji who was wearing it.I really feel so blessed. Thank you Sir.

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    OM SAI RAM

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Indeed it was a first hand experience I witnessed. I was with Rakhji at that moment and saw a few moments of unbearable pain.as soon as she rotated vk and gave ice energy she was walking like nothing happened.At night I saw her foot and there were no burnt marks at all.Divine gratitude to VK and Sharat sir

    Selvarani Malaysia

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden Sunrise Thank you so much SIR.Divine love to you

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden Sunrise Rakhij Just to clear my doubt

    I learnt this mantra from a Guru and to focus on Muladhara cakra

    Om sham shim shum shailaputr.yai me

    shubham kurU kurU kurU svAhA

    I Chanted this 108 times today with flowers on the mahameru and really felt blissful.can this mantra also be used?

    Thanks Golden Sunrise

    selvarani Malaysia

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    tqvm Rakhi ji for your best answer

    love n regards

    selvarani

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    tqvm Rakhi ji.Can she ask for this person in particular to make the right decision to marry her?

    golden sunrise

    with love

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Goden Sunrise Greetings to Rakhi ji.I am immensely delighted to let you know that my daughter who was rejecting proposals has now met someone whom she likes.likewise the boy has also shown care n concern.She knows that he likes her. she wants him to propose marriage and get married this year. I told her to send ONE SOUL SERUM and LOVE SERUM.Is that correct?What else can she do to enhance the relationship?

    infact she is purchasing a vk now.At the moment she uses mine now.

    Thank you so much Sharat sir and vk team.Thanks to VK.Its magical.Things are moving fast.

    Golden Sunrise with love and regards

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden sunrise Thanks ji for the quick response.

    14 year old going to special school.Speech not clear. Keeps repeating the words

    1. 10 year old not going to school. Mother teaches him from home. He can read.He cant sleep at nite. only sleeps morning 3 am n wakes up at 12 noon.he is going for speech therapy.
    2. both of them cant eat certain food like bread biscuits chapati,dosa, idli.Only glutten free food. or else they become hyper.
    3. I got this info from the children s grandmother who is a vk user

    Golden sunrise thanks

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Awesome. An enquiry . Can non reiki users give this request to self heal n how many days do you do. Tq ji

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden Sunrise Greetings to Rakhi ji and Sharat sir. Thanks for your detailed explanation.So regarding Bach Flower Rescue RemedyIwould like to follow the second method. that is hold VK n tell vk to pls activate BFRR 3 x and leave vk on photo for 30 mins.

    next i say my intention 3 times and again leave it for another30 mins.or i just touch vk n request my intention

    I AM VERY CONFIDENT that vk is bringing her the right soul mate.

    thank you very much to vk for choosing me

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Golden sunrise Divine gratitude to Rakhi ji n Sharat ji. When I said some wishes manifest fast is when I end healing energies to others . They find quick relief. My daughter is 35 n still looking for a perfect soul mate. I am sending AWS n BS to her photo everyday. It has been a month. Proposals come but she dislikes. Are my thoughts blocking her marriage(like fear whom she's going to marry).pls help me what I should do to manifest her marriage quickly or am i too anxious . Tqvm

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Wonderful recovery. Feeling so motivated

    February09
    Member
    Post count: 40

    Why is it that some wishes manifest fast with vk while some are slow

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)