Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Success story discounts in shopping with VK #19195
Golden Sunrise to everyone, yesterday I had an experience with my VK. In the mornings everyday I hold my VK and do my prayer and my prayers get answered immediately. But this past week I was searching for a great CBD product at a great price. Well it took a week after searching for it found it. My sister and I went to eat dinner and when we got out of the restaurant, I looked to the right and there was a CBD store I was super excited and but it looked like it was closing for the night. I asked the gentleman if we could go inside long story short he showed me what they had and prices. He also said that all of the CBD oils were high quality and he said today they are 50% off. I was like ok perfect I will take one. Well when I paid he told me, today since it's 4/20 I'm going to gift you another CBD oil retailing in $135.00 US I was like Really omg thank you soo much. But what I want to say is VK makes my days go perfect I had no idea they were having this Sale they were about to close when I turned over there. I just feel that VK knows what we need and makes us have inspired thoughts.Thank you again Sharat Sir for This amazing VK gift to the one it finds, and your amazing team they are amazing.
in reply to: Wonderful Healing by Sharat Sir #19088Golden Sunrise, to all of Sharat Sir and all his amazing team. Today after almost 2 weeks was able to post an amazing healing experience. I'm a Professional Massage Therapist and I recently opened my small business and was very blessed to have clients from the beginning. But as most know massage therapy can an is very straining to the body after so many massages. All of a sudden I started feeling pain on my shoulder and neck and as the days went by it got worse and worse Vk helped me so much. I would ask VK to mimic spine adjustment with safety and security also to send me pain care serum. That helped alot. I would alternate EFT and spine adjustment mimickings throughout the day. Until I reached out Shirat Sir. Asked him if he could please send me healing and immediately sent healing. As soon as he started sending healing, some thing inside me started stirring up emotions and I began to cry loudly and intensely, like if someone had just past away, I continued crying so hard until my body slowly and calmly let go of everything in my chest. I felt a sence of calmness and I felt I rested and a heaviness came of me. I layer on my bed trying to think what had just happened I was taking it all in. So I asked Sharat Sir if the intense crying was part of my healing. He replied yes.followed by you lost a kind and supportive person a few days ago or months ago. I replied yes ???? my cousin Karina passed in Nov 2020 due to Covid and she was a nurse. He said I had alot of stuck emotions. But thanks to Sharat Sir I've released it thank you so much Sharat Sir I send continued blessings to your life and your family from the bottom of my heart your an amazing healer. You truly came to this earth with an AMAZING gift. All I can say is thank you for everything and thank you for VK.
in reply to: Regarding Cure for Coronavirus through VK #18603I wanted to first of all give thanks to Sir Sharat for this amazing healing tool. Also his team. I have already a couple of experiences that are amazing to me first of all. My Vk got here to my country super fast even though I knew it would take 6 to 15 days to arrive. But I was holding that intention that hopefully my VK would come sooner and wow to my amazement, I could not beleive the joy I felt in my heart when I saw it come in sooner then expected. First of all when I got Vk in my hands I welcomed it into my life I told it I loved it, expressed gratitude. I followed all the instruction given to me about the forum the serums and discussions and how to send energy charge water and serums. Well Yesterday my kitten almost died. It was unresponsive I immediately sent diggee serum and vitamins and strength in my own words. I put Vk next to kitten for 30 min. The kitten revived and was meowing again within 5 min. But he released bloody stools and healed. Today he is stronger and walking I also charged his milk with vitamins for kittens. The other thing that happened was we lost our car keys we looked everywhere and nothing as soon as I used the switchwords for lost objects my daughter said I found them literally seconds later. Im super excited for more stories to share with you.
-
AuthorPosts