Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: What serum can be for Phd scholars experiments #22272
Thank u So much Ma’am✌️
in reply to: How to treat OCD and bipolar disorder through Vk? #22266Thank u????????
in reply to: Remove third party situation from relation #21357Yes,I’ve done that,Thanks for suggestion
Yes,Thanks
in reply to: Remove the doubts #21257Thanks Sir
in reply to: Charge My Vision Board #20969Thanks @SharatSir
in reply to: Baglamukhi hawan energy #13840How many times in a day I need to do..5-6times in a day??pls guide.
in reply to: Baglamukhi hawan energy #13850Thanks Sir
in reply to: Psychic attack #20757Ma’am I’ve done the testing on water and after drinking water I feel little heaviness,So as suggested in the article I requested VK Hanuman chalisa,All clear serum and Shield of Seven Rays to me.
in reply to: Psychic attack #20756Thanks for your guidance.
in reply to: Use of Bravo Serum #20711Ok,understood.Thanks????
in reply to: Use of Bravo Serum #20709M’am can u pls help me frame an intention for this- Can I say -Dear Vk pls send Bravo Serum to abc so that he can move on from his marriage for the highest good..
in reply to: Use of Bravo Serum #20707Thanks Ma’am.
in reply to: How I Use of switchword with VK #20418Shall I use Golden Sunrise with VK for my friend’s situation??
in reply to: How I Use of switchword with VK #20417No not yet,but I use for myself.
-
AuthorPosts