Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Very true….VK is just the blessing for everyone of us. Lots of gratitude to sharat sir for introducing such an incredible gift!!!
Wow! @Shirish That's amazing.. Yes VK is really a wonderful tool.. We are all so blessed to have it.. Thanks to sharat sir.. . Indeed very inspiring experience for everyone of us!!
Wonderful Rakhi Mam, Thanks for sharing such an amazing experience. Very motivational.Thanks to Sharat Sir.
in reply to: Journey of my Pregnancy with VK #12500Thank you Sharat Sir and Puneet Sir for your well wishes and blessings.
in reply to: Journey of my Pregnancy with VK #12495Thank you Rakhi Mam!!
Thank you so much for your guidance Mam, Sure I will follow everything and will share my wonderful experiences with VK in near future!!
<3 :thankyouin reply to: How to materialise the business opportunity? #9763Thank you so much Mam.. :thankyou
in reply to: Back pain & stiffness in pregnancy #8551Wow Mam, Now I am all right with your guidance, Thank you so much with love and gratitude!!
in reply to: Back pain & stiffness in pregnancy #8458Yes mam, it has got reduced now. I am using those above serums for my pregnancy. Thank you with gratitude.
in reply to: Back pain & stiffness in pregnancy #8451Hello Mam,
I am in 4th month of my pregnancy, These days I am not having sound sleep since 4 days due to which I am having headache ON and OFF daily tough I am using VK daily nd managing, Mam please guide me so that I can have relaxed and sound sleep. Waiting for your reply.
in reply to: Back pain & stiffness in pregnancy #6730Thank you so much Mam.. I am Blessed to be part of this group. golden Sunrise.
-
AuthorPosts