Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Become A Money Magnet (Part 6) #21566
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" GOLDEN SUNRISE
Awesome, thank you for the clarification.
in reply to: Less Than A Week With VK #21534@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thanks always.
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!
in reply to: Am I Doing Too Much With VK Please? #21507@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks so much. My question has been answered. I am healthy – so no issues on the health side. So I am all set now.
I will share my experiences as they unfold.
GOLDEN SUNRISE to the entire Litairian team and to @SharatSir for everything.
in reply to: Am I Doing Too Much With VK Please? #21504@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" GOLDEN SUNRISE to you, and thanks for your quick response. Divine blessings to you for the great work you’re doing to help us daily.
Yes, I have read many success stories about how to retrieve stuck money. My question is not based on How-To, it is more about Am I doing too much? as I stated at the beginning of this thread.
I was advised by both @SharatSir and @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" I am doing too much. So I have revised my strategy based on the recommendation above.
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" last question was: "If there is any other issues please specify."
And the answer to that is Yes – Stuck money. So I wanted to know if I should just maintain what was recommended earlier or if I will need to do something else for stuck money. I’m already doing something for my business (Wealth).
I hope you understand. Sorry for the confusion.
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!
in reply to: Am I Doing Too Much With VK Please? #21501@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
Please I have about 2 large stuck Money with two different companies. Should I just maintain my wealth practice or do I need to do something else?
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!
in reply to: Am I Doing Too Much With VK Please? #21500@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks for the guidance. I didn’t know I was overdoing it as long as the receivers were different (Me, Water, EC, Bank Accounts, etc).
I get it now. Just one method is what I need depending on which is convenient at a particular time. <3
Thanks, @SharatSir and @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for your patience. There’s so much information it is like a whole college course that needs reading over reading to really understand it fully
.GOLDEN SUNRISE!!
in reply to: Less Than A Week With VK #21499@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
I appreciate you. GOLDEN SUNRISE.
in reply to: Am I Doing Too Much With VK Please? #21491Thanks for the quick response @SharatSir so please what do recommend? Just one method for my business? For business, I was doing only one and I charge my wallet and bank accounts which are all different receivers. Stop charging wallet and bank accounts and just focus on water?
Please what about my health?
Please a recommendation will help.
in reply to: Full Moon & VK #21464GOLDEN SUNRISE!
VK makes everything so simple. Thank you @SharatSir for creating this Divine tool. Very grateful.
in reply to: Transcendental Meditation(TM) and VK #21455@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thank you.
in reply to: Energy Circle or Energy Square For Money #21454@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!
I appreciate you. Thanks a lot.
in reply to: Transcendental Meditation(TM) and VK #21450GOLDERN SUNRISE!!!
To @SharatSir, Beloved VK Teachers, Experienced VK Users.
I am waiting for my VK to arrive this Thursday. I’ve been proactive learning as much as I can, consuming the gazillion information on this website (thanks for the great work @SharatSir). The info available is overwhelmingly good but I know I will find my level as things settle down.
My second question on TM: I already have a mantra for my TM meditations and I am trying to figure out how I can practice mantra meditations like SHREEM and GOLDEN SUNRISE after I finish my TM meditation. Since VK tips recommend that for mantras like SHREEM, it is more powerful to chant it rather than to think or write it,……
Do I chant SHREEM first for 15mins or 108 times and then repeat the same for GOLDEN SUNRISE or I can combine SHREEM + GOLDEN SUNRISE as one chant and for how long or many times?
Please all Minds are invited to comment and advise. Thanks to you all in advance.
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!
in reply to: Transcendental Meditation(TM) and VK #21445GOLDEN SUNRISE,
@SharatSir, I appreciate you very much. Thanks for the quick response. God bless.
GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!
in reply to: Is VK superior to the Divine Beings?? #21439Very good and insightful explanation. Thank you so much @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE to everyone. Big love to all.
-
AuthorPosts