Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sure mam. I will do accordingly. Thank You So Much for supporting us mam.
Golden Sunrise,
My niece Yuktha Completely recovered from her allergies. Thank you so much for giving suggestion & sending her healing. Now I have started giving her Key Pen Serum, Brain Serum, Balance Serum for her Bed wetting Problem.
As she is very dear to my heart, Please bless and send her energies for Good Health & Studies.
Thank You Rakhi Mam,
Thank You VK,
Thank You Sharath Sir.
Thanks a lot mam for your kind reply.
Sending Shield of Seven Rays & Energy of Victory to all Indian Soldiers Now Forever
Feeling Proud to be a part of your team sir.
????????????
Thank you sister.
Love Serum. Love Serum Love Serum to Sharath Sir & Team for spreading happiness in our lives.
Golden Sunrise
Golden Sunrise sir.
My heartfelt gratitudes to your invention of divine VK.
Feeling very happy with your reply sir.
Golden Sunrise
Thanks a lot Sir for encouraging reply.
It's my pleasure mam. I am still continuing the same. When I am taking these remedies, I am feeling a different version of me. Once again Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I am thanking Sharath sir for his beautiful invention of VK.
Dear RAKHI MAM,
After a long gap of almost a year, successfully started cooking in LPG Stove yesterday after taking BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY WITH BRAVO SERUM for the past month as you guided. I am feeling very happy.
Thanks a lot mam.
in reply to: How to get relieved from Debts…….TB Sugar #9857Tears on my eyes. Such a great effort you are taking to solve our problems. Thank you So much. I will follow as you guided. Thanks a lot once again mam.
in reply to: How to get relieved from Debts…….TB Sugar #9854My heartfelt gratitude to you mam. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
Thanks a lot mam
in reply to: How to get relieved from Debts…….TB Sugar #9848Yes mam. I wish to revive his business.
in reply to: How to get relieved from Debts…….TB Sugar #9847No mam. We have closed the business. he is at home only. his health is not recovered. he is feeling better now after using divine vk.
in reply to: How to get relieved from Debts…….TB Sugar #9846No mam. We have closed the business. he is at home only. his health is not recovered. he is feeling better now after using divine vk.
-
AuthorPosts